International Students - After Admission
Once you've been admitted to Luther Seminary, here are your next steps.
- You will receive a follow-up letter from the Office of International Student and Scholar Affairs
- You will receive communications from other departments at Luther, follow-up necessary instructions and requirements.
- Acknowledge admission offer and/or pay deposit, if applicable.
- You will receive I-20 Form (DS-2019, when applicable) at least within two months of arrival date at Luther. If within the United States, contact the Office of International Student Services for next actions.
- Pay Student and Exchange Visitor Information System's (SEVIS) fees, when applicable; information available at www.fmjfee.com.
- Obtain appropriate visa from US Consulate abroad.
- Arrive at Luther. If entering from outside of the United States arrival date should be within 30 days of start date.
- Contact the Offices of the Registrar and International Student and Scholar Affairs to complete registration process.
For more information, please contact:
Office of International Student and Scholar Affairs
2481 Como Ave.
St. Paul, Minn. 55108