Chart Your Course
Become the leader you have been called to be
Luther Seminary is about developing transformational leaders. Our programs are flexible — you can take courses on campus, online or through our Distributed Learning (DL) program, which combines online learning with face-to-face classroom opportunities.
Our programs include:
All of our programs are shaped by these attributes:
- Loving God and others. We believe your experience at Luther Seminary should foster a love of God that engages your mind, body, and spirit. Biblical knowledge and spiritual growth go hand-in-hand.
- One size does not fit all. You have unique gifts and skills. We have a variety of affordable programs that can foster your talents and help you achieve your goals — with a new curriculum for 2014-2015.
- Stellar faculty. We have outstanding, experienced professors steeped in biblical knowledge and insight. They offer theological perspectives that will challenge you in rewarding ways.
- Connection is key. We welcome students from a variety of Christian traditions from all over the world. Learning together in community is critically important to spiritual growth and leadership development.
- Career growth. Completing your master’s degree, or continuing your education through our lifelong learning courses, will help prepare you to take your next step in ministry. We offer job placement support with an average of 85 percent of our graduates finding employment within 1-year of completing their program of study.
We're excited that you're thinking about applying to Luther Seminary. There are a lot of great reasons why students choose Luther. If you have any questions about our programs, please get in touch with our Admissions team.