Funding higher education is rising across the board and seminaries are no exception. As a graduate of Luther Seminary, you likely have an interest in its future and the way it impacts the future of the Church.
What Can I Do?
Make a Gift Online
Your online gift is fast, easy and secure. Give now!
The Heritage Society recognizes people who have made estate plan inclusions or qualifying deferred gifts.
Explore Stewardship Resources and sign up for the weekly Stewardship e-mail.
Questions? Concerns? Comments?
651-641-34 48 or 1-888-3LUTHER.
What are some of the challenges facing Luther Seminary:
What is Luther Seminary doing to meet financial challenges?
- Luther Seminary is committed to raising funds to help reduce debt through work with congregations, synods, individuals and the ELCA Fund for Leaders in Mission.
- Luther Seminary has developed the Center for Stewardship Leadership, an initiative to create a culture of Financial Stewardship within the Luther Seminary community and for the greater church.
- The Adopt a Seminarian program encourages individuals and congregations to directly support students.
- We help congregations with stewardship programs and educational resources through Stewardship in the 21st Century
- Luther Seminary provides $2.1 million in financial aid to students for tuition
What is the Luther Seminary Alumni/ae Council doing?
- Members have committed to pledging personal gifts toward the Adopt a Seminarian program
- Members ask fellow alums and colleagues in their synods to consider Adopting a Seminarian
- Developed the Heritage Society and most council members participate
- Members are strong advocates for student financial support by churches and individuals