Click on the map to the right or a building name below for more information about each building on the Luther Seminary campus.
A. Northwestern Hall
B. Olson Campus Center
C. Bockman Hall
D. Gullixson Hall
E. Stub Hall
F. House 18
G. Old Muskego Church
H. Fulham Apartments
I. Sandgren Apartments
J. Burntvedt Apartments
K. LDR Apartments
1501 Fulham Street
Northwestern Hall houses Luther Seminary's Administrative offices, the Chapel of the Cross and classrooms.
Lower Level - Storage and Mechanical areas.
First Level - Business Office, Financial Aid, Seminary Relations, Student Services and the Auditorium.
Second Level - Registrar, Chapel of the Cross and classrooms.
Third Level - Contextual Learning
Olson Campus Center
1490 Fulham Street
This main building on campus contains the Chapel of the Incarnation, Cafeteria and main Dining Room and Luther Seminary Bookstore/Augsburg Fortress. The Campus Center is also the location for the campus Information Desk and main switchboard.
Lower Level - Bookstore and seminar meeting rooms.
Ground Floor - Chapel of the Incarnation, Cafeteria and main Dining Room, Information Desk.
Upper Level- Charles and Sharon Olson Commons and Cafe, Faculty Lounge, Olson Dining Room, Offices for the Seminary Pastor, Cantor/MSM Program and Event Services.
2375 Como Avenue
Bockman Hall houses the Office of Technology as well as classrooms, a student lounge, faculty offices and student dormitory rooms.
Lower Level - Office of Technology, classrooms, Word and World office, game room
First Floor - Classrooms, faculty offices, Parish Nurse and student lounge
Second Floor - student dorm rooms
Third Floor - student dorm rooms
The second floor of Gullixson Hall houses the library. Gullixson Hall also contains the rare book room, faculty offices, classrooms and a computer lab.
Lower Level - Concord office, student computer lab, faculty lounge
First Floor - Classrooms and faculty secretary
Second Floor - Library
Third Floor - Rare book room and Archives
Book Stacks - Levels 3-8 of the Library
Stub Hall is located just down the hill from Northwestern Hall and has a large conference room for meetings, exercise facilities and guest housing.
Lower Level - Exercise room and Laundry
First Floor - Guest rooms and Stub Hall Lounge
Second Floor - temporary student housing and lounge
Third Floor - temporary student housing rooms
The Former residence of Luther Seminary's president, House 18 is now student housing.
Old Muskego Church
This piece of history was built in 1844 in Wisconsin by Norwegian immigrants and then moved to Luther Seminary in 1904 piece by piece. It is still used for some weddings, baptisms and festival services.
1455 Fulham Avenue
These one-bedroom apartments are for student housing and are located across and southwest of the Olson Campus Center.
1570 Eustis Street
Sandgren Apartments are located down the hill from Stub Hall and houses Wee Care Day Care and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
1578-1608C Eustis St.
Adjacent to the Sandgren Apartments are the Burntvedt Apartments. The largest of Luther Seminary's apartment buildings, Burntvedt has one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
1559 Fulham Street
North of Northwestern Hall are the LDR Apartments. These apartments offer a bit more room for single persons looking for more space than a dorm room.