The purpose of this meeting is for affiliated students to have the chance to visit Luther's campus and begin to make the contacts that will be essential to a successful internship and year of residency. The hope is that this consultation will provide a plan for completing degree and candidacy requirement with the greatest efficiency possible. Several meetings will take place during this consultation:
- Meet faculty advisor
- Meet with admissions personnel
- Meet with Student Resource Center for details about candidacy expectations
- Meet with personnel from the Contextual Learning to begin preliminary plans for internship
- Meet with advisor and either the Registrar or Associate Dean for First Theological Degrees to determine a recommended course of study at both seminaries (to be approved by the candidacy committee at endorsement)
- Meet with personnel in Financial Aid Office (if applicable)
- Tour campus and answer any other questions you might have about Luther or our community.
These meetings are best done within the first year of affiliation and can be arranged at the candidate's convenience. Please be in touch with the Student Resource Center to make plans for this consultation.