Once you have been placed with your Teaching Congregations site, you must complete a Learning Agreement worksheet. Learning Agreements are due:
- Monday, September 16, 2013 for returning students
- Wednesday, October 16, 2013 for students beginning in the Fall
- Saturday, March 1, 2014 for students beginning in the Spring
Learning Agreements are available from the FE 4021 or FE 4022 coursepage. When they are complete, they may be emailed, mailed, or faxed to the Contextual Learning office.
At the end of every semester, two sets of Reflection Questions are due: one from the student and one from the mentor pastor. Students, you are solely responsible for coordinating both your and your mentor pastors' evaluations. Do not delay; the purpose of the evaluations is to get timely, written feedback and have the opportunity for intentional conversations about the experience.
Reflection Questions are due as follows:
- Wednesday, December 17, 2013: Fall Student and Mentor Pastor Reflection Questions
- Monday, May 5, 2014: Spring Student and Mentor Pastor Reflection Questions for graduating seniors
- Monday, May 12, 2014: Spring Student and Mentor Pastor Reflection questions for all non-graduating students
Reflection Questions are available on the FE 4021 or FE 4022 coursepage. When they are complete, they may be submitted via an online form or emailed, mailed, or faxed to the Contextual Learning office.