This bibliography contains resources contributed by:
Luther Seminary's Committee Addressing Racism (Alice Maung-Mercurio, Elieshi Mungure and Dorothy Tate)
Bethel Seminary's Global Christian Theology: An Annotated Bibliography Emphasizing Non-White Authors (Peter T. Vogt, Herbert V. Klem, Robert V. Rakestraw)
Bethel Seminary's A Global Perspective on Biblical Studies: An Annotated Bibliography (Mac G. Threinen and Peter T. Vogt).
The Luther Seminary committee has added items to the already-existing tabular framework of Bethel Seminary's works (with their permission), and have added three sections: Native American Theology; Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Theology, and Women and Theology.Certain categories also have helpful websites listed.
This bibliography is a "work-in-progress" —Luther Seminary faculty and staff are invited to add new references, write annotations/reviews, and otherwise continue to improve on this ongoing project.
Children's Books on Prejudice and Racism
- Loudmouth George and the New Neighbors, by Nancy L. Carlson
- Henry and the Kite Dragon, by Bruce Edward Hall
- Skin Again, by Bell Hooks
- Best of All, by Max Lucado
- A Benjamin and The Word / Benjamin y la Palabra, by Daniel Olivas
- Aekyung's Dream, by Min Paek
- Muskrat Will Be Swimming, by Cheryl Savageau
- Napi, by Antonio Ramirez
- Frog and the Stranger, by Max Velthuijs
- Bat 6, by Virginia Euwer Wolff