Admission requirements include:
- A master of divinity degree or its equivalent, with a grade point average of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 from an accredited school
- Official transcripts of undergraduate, seminary, and other graduate work must be sent directly from the schools to the Office of Graduate Theological Education. Transcripts must clearly show that you have received the Master of Divinity degree or its formal academic equivalent.
- A minimum of three years in some form of professional ministry subsequent to the receipt of a master of divinity degree or its equivalent
- Letters of recommendation
- Essays (outlined in the application)
D.Min. Prerequisite: The M.Div. Degree
Our accrediting agency, The Association of Theological Schools, requires that only those with a M.Div. degree or its educational equivalent are eligible for admission to the program. It also specifies that ministerial experience is not to be considered the equivalent of, or a substitute for, the M.Div. Degree.