Access Your Planned Gift Online
Luther Seminary uses Kaspick & Company to manage our planned giving program.
Kaspick & Company is the country's leading provider of planned giving services to the charitable community. Their clients include many of the pre-eminent charitable institutions in the nation, including St. Olaf College, The Salvation Army, Mayo Clinic and The University of Minnesota Foundation.
Kaspick & Company provides sophisticated investment management, timely and accurate administration, comprehensive reporting and consulting, and has demonstrated knowledge and expertise in the legal and financial aspects of charitable gift planning.
To access information about your planned gift, please review the following disclaimer and click on the link at the bottom of this page.
About Your Planned Gift Online Access
- By selecting the link at the bottom of this page, you are leaving our Web site and entering a secure Web site owned and operated by KASPICK & COMPANY ("KASPICK"). KASPICK provides the administration and asset management services for Luther Seminary's gift planning program. KASPICK has developed a Web site that contains electronic reports on your planned gift, as well as articles and other materials, which have previously been available only in paper format.
- We have included this link on our Web site as a convenience to you.
- Since KASPICK developed and controls the Web site containing your account information, only KASPICK is responsible for its content and security.
- The KASPICK Web site meets or exceeds industry standards for transactional data security.
- All communication to and from KASPICK's secure Web site uses the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption and the HTTPS protocol, both industry standards for secure Web sites.
- The reports on KASPICK's Web site include our logo along with KASPICK's logo, similar to the paper reports that you have previously received.
- We have allowed KASPICK to use our logo to help you identify that the report contains information about your trust, not as an indication that the KASPICK Web site is co-hosted or co-branded.
- The placing of this link on our Web site and/or allowing KASPICK to use our logo on their Web site should not be considered an endorsement of KASPICK or its services (under SEC guidelines).
- We do not have any legal responsibility for any information located on KASPICK's Web site, including any links that KASPICK may provide on its site.
- If you have questions about the KASPICK Web site, please contact the KASPICK & COMPANY'S Web support line at 650-463-4133. It is staffed on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Or, you can send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
- If you have questions of us, please call the Office of Seminary Relations at 888-358-8437.
Continue to the secure KASPICK website.