Thrivent Financial For Lutherans: Thrivent Choice
Thrivent Choice Dollars are available to eligible Thrivent Financial members. Please select Luther Seminary as a recipient of your choice dollars to maximize your impact at Luther Seminary!
What are Choice Dollars?:
- Eligible Thrivent members can direct Thrivent Choice Dollars to the Lutheran charity of their choice.
- Eligibility for Choice Dollars is based on a benefit member's insurance premiums, account values and volunteer leadership.
- Most eligible benefit members will be able to direct between $25 and $100, and some may be able to direct as much as $500.
- Thrivent will notify members of the amount they are eligible to direct.
- When you choose Luther Seminary, Thrivent will send the donation – no additional paperwork is necessary!
Important Changes to Recurring Directions in 2013
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans phased out its recurring direction program starting in 2012. Previously, eligible Thrivent members could request an automatic direction of Choice Dollars to one organization.
- If you had a recurring donation set up before 2012, this has been removed.
- In 2013, recurring direction will not be an option for eligible Thriven members.
If you have questions about giving to Luther Seminary through Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, please contact us at email@example.com or toll-free (888) 358-8437.