Ways to Give
Find the right option for you
There are many ways you can support Luther Seminary. Explore the links below or contact the Giving Team.
Rewarding and easy ways to give:
|Give by mail
Checks may be sent directly to:
Office of Seminary Relations
2481 Como Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
|Give by phone
In order to speak to a member of the Seminary Relations staff and make your gift by phone, please call 651-641-3448. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. central time.
Luther Seminary donors have many opportunities to increase the impact of their gift. Learn what opportunities are available to you and how your gift to Luther Seminary can continue to grow.
Thrivent Choice Dollars
Thrivent Choice Dollars are available to eligible Thrivent Financial members. Please select Luther Seminary as a recipient of your choice dollars to maximize your impact at Luther Seminary!
- What are Choice Dollars?
Eligible Thrivent members can direct Thrivent Choice Dollars to the Lutheran charity of their choice.
Eligibility for Choice Dollars is based on a benefit member's investments and volunteer leadership.
Thrivent will notify eligible members of the amount they may direct and Choice Dollars expire on March 31 of each year.
When you designate Luther Seminary, Thrivent will send the donation directly to us!
If you have questions about giving to Luther Seminary through Thrivent Financial, please contact us at email@example.com or toll-free 888-358-8437.
Employer matching gift programs
Many employers will match the charitable contributions of their employees.
If you are unsure if your employer matches charitable gifts please check with your personnel office or contact the Office of Seminary Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-641-3448 or 888-358-8437 for more information.
If you choose to mail your gift, send it along with any applicable matching gift forms to:
Office of Seminary Relations
2481 Como Avenue
St Paul MN 55108
Financial and other information about The Luther Seminary Foundation’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Heidi Droegemueller at 2481 Como Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108 or 651-641-3528 or at www.luthersem.edu or for residents of the following states, as stated below.
- Maryland: For the cost of postage and copying, from the Secretary of State.
- Michigan: MICS No. 55116
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICIATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FORM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- New York: Upon request, from the Attorney General Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of The Luther Seminary Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF THE LUTHER SEMINARY FOUNDATION BY THE STATE.