Library catalog update
This week marks another milestone and set of transitions for our library catalog system which is available from the search box on our website http://www.luthersem.edu/library/ or directly at http://luthersem.worldcat.org/.
1) All of our data has migrated to the new catalog. However, some of the most recent transactions (checkins and checkouts) have yet to be reflected in the new catalog. We plan to fully update these transactions in the new catalog by Monday, October 29th.
2) While the login will eventually be integrated with MyLutherNet, currently you can login to your library catalog account at https://luthersem.worldcat.org/wcpa/secure? by clicking on set/reset password and entering your barcode (which will generate an email to you).
3) By Monday, October 29th, we will have updated the transactions and policies so that you can login into your account to check due dates, renew books, place holds, and directly recall books that are checked out by others (items are eligible for recall after 4 weeks).
4) The migration to our new library catalog remains a work in process over the rest of the semester as we complete configurations and sort out any data problems. Our previous catalog, MARTIN, remains available at http://anna.luthersem.edu/ but will become increasingly out of date.
5) In case you haven't fully explored the new website and catalog, a helpful guide can be found at http://luthersem.libguides.com/worldcat
We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you better with this new system. Please let us know if you have problems or questions.