Using the Narrative Lectionary for the 2017-2018 program year? The Narrative Lectionary Study Series is a pre-recorded webcast designed to provide theological insight and preaching ideas through Luther Seminary’s Bible instructors. Each session is archived and available through the preaching period covered.
- Sundays, September 10 – November 5 (available June 9)
- Sundays, November 12 – December 24 (Advent 4) (available September 8)
- Sundays, December 24 (Christmas) – February 11 (available November 3)
- February 14 – April 8 (includes Ash Wednesday and Holy Week) (available January 5, 2018)
- Sundays April 15 – May 20 and possible summer series (available March 2, 2018)
To participate in the course you will need a high-speed Internet connection. Instructions on how to access the course will be emailed to participants on the course date.
3 contact hours per course