Applying is easy and you can get started online.
Find classes and events that enrich your faith and strengthen your congregation.
Your support ensures that future church leaders can pursue their call to ministry today.
Click to filter results by type or use the search bar below to find stewardship ideas for your congregation.
Displaying only: Sermon - display all types
Text: 2 Corinthians 9:6-15
- Generosity has much more to do with a person's heart and values than what is in his or her bank account.
- God is extravagantly generous.
- When I keep what I am at liberty to give, part of me dies.
God has blessed us for one reason so that we can be generous for God's sake.
- The spiritually wise person has always known that frivolous consumption corrupts the soul
- Ultimately how we handle our money and our life hinges on where we place our trust.
Psalm 27:1, 4-9, Matthew 4:12-23
Few Christians realize that money is a dominant topic in the Bible. It has more than 2500 references about money and related topics. Jesus himself did not shy away from the topic. The New Testament says more about money than heaven and hell combined. Five times more is said about money than prayer and faith. Money and how we use it is a spiritual issue.
Text: Luke 14:25-33
This church is a place where we experiment in being stewards....of managing our lives with Jesus at the center. Today Jesus has given us three places where we can practice this stewardship:
2 Corinthians 8 & 9
Five Principles of Biblical Generosity
This sermon conveys steps for people who are ready to begin the journey toward being a generous giver.
Matthew 6: 24-34
The work of faithful living in God's real world is good work...but its work that we need to do together and I would enjoy your partnership.
Receive free stewardship resources and ideas weekly from the Center for Stewardship Leaders.