Applying is easy and you can get started online.
Find classes and events that enrich your faith and strengthen your congregation.
Your support ensures that future church leaders can pursue their call to ministry today.
An example of weekly ministry that lets people know how their gifts of time, talent and money make a difference.
For more information and illustrations click on Your Gifts Make a Difference
Your Gifts Make a Difference: Adult Learning Ministry
Did you know that nearly every day of the week there is an adult learning ministry class taking place at St. Philip the Deacon? And on some days there are several.
- Classes are designed to vary in subject, structure and commitment to meet the varied needs, interests and learning styles of adult learners. Check out the fall brochure for schedules and descriptions.
- All classes welcome new participants. It is never too late to start!
- Nearly 40 classes will have begun meeting regularly by the end of the year. There is something for everyone!
- An online Bible classroom will be launched with the new web page later this fall. You can catch up on what you missed or do your own study from home.
- The Faith Library brochure contains books for faithful reading recommended by the staff members. Books are recommended for babies through adults covering a variety of topics. Pick up your brochure at the Hospitality desk.
All of this -- and more -- is because of you! Your gifts are making a difference in the lives of learners here. From Bible studies, to discussion groups; from faith groups to retreats and trips, members are gathering to grow in grace as God's faithful people. We understand that we are called by the gospel to grow in faith and we are as committed as ever to support you along the way.
Proverbs 15:14 says: "An intelligent person is always eager to take in more truth; fools feed on fast-food fads and fancies." (The Message) Come to the feast at St. Philip and let your hunger be satisfied.
Find More Stewardship Resources
Receive free stewardship resources and ideas weekly from the Center for Stewardship Leaders.