Applying is easy and you can get started online.
Find classes and events that enrich your faith and strengthen your congregation.
Your support ensures that future church leaders can pursue their call to ministry today.
This gives samples of the exercises participants are invited to follow as they develop their whole life faith mission statement.
Living on Purpose -- Sample Exercises from Living on Purpose Workshop
The page numbers below refer to pages in Living on Purpose
Step One: Audit Your Current Reality
Step One offers a variety of ways to explore your current reality of your choices for life.
Exercise A: Hurry Sickness Audit Time Pages 23, 24.
Exercise B: High Status And Extreme Cool Audit Time Page 37.
Exercise C: Finding the Disconnect Pages 44, 45.
Step Two: Listening to God's Voice Pages 78 to 85. ]
1. Retreat from the distractions of Boom City. Pages 78, 79.
2. Listening for the Call of God in Stillness Pages 79, 80.
3. Listening for God's Call in Your Past Page 80.
4. Listening for God's Call Through Scripture Page 81.
5. Listening to God's Call Through Prayer Page 81.
6. Listening to God Through the Need of Others Pages 81-82.
7. Listening to Your Gifts and Talents Pages 82-83.
8. Listening to God's Call on Your Life Through the Broken Places. Pages 83-84.
9. Listening to God's Call On Your Life Through Your Dreams. Page 84.
10. Listening to God's call On Your Life Through Your Imagination Pages 84-85.
11. Listening to God's Through Picturing New Possibilities Page 85.
Go to Living On Purpose - Index for many more links to resources.
The Workshop Workbook
To obtain a copy of the workbook or to inquire further about the program, email Pastor Mathison
Whatever is underlined is a link. Just place your cursor on it and click.
Find More Stewardship Resources
Receive free stewardship resources and ideas weekly.
Adam Copeland serves as director of the Center for Stewardship Leaders.
Meet the new director