What you need to know
- Workshops are required of every student in a degree program.
- They are offered three times a year: August, January and June.
- Documentation of successful participation is to be kept on file.
- View the policy document.
- Sign up for 2016-2017 Boundary Workshops.
Master of Divinity
Internship placement will not be possible without documentation of successful participation in such a workshop. For M.Div. students who have the internship requirement waived, completion of the workshop is required for registration for senior level courses.
Master of Arts
Students need to complete the workshop prior to the semester in which they intend to complete their academic program.
Graduate theological education
Master of Theology, Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Ministry students need to complete a workshop prior to graduation.