What you need to know
- Workshops are required of every student in a degree program.
- They are offered four times a year: August, January, March and June.
- Documentation of successful participation is to be kept on file.
- View the policy document (2015).
- Sign up for workshops offered in 2015.
Master of Divinity
Internship placement will not be possible without documentation of successful participation in such a workshop. For M.Div. students who have the internship requirement waived, completion of the workshop is required for registration for senior level courses.
Master of Arts
Students need to complete the workshop prior to the semester in which they intend to complete their academic program.
Graduate theological education
M.Th., Ph.D., and Doctor of Ministry students need to complete a workshop prior to graduation.