Microsoft Office and Windows Software for Students
Luther Seminary's Office of Technology offers Microsoft Office and Windows 7 or 8 to current students, faculty, and staff.
Information for Faculty and Staff
Please contact the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-641-3462) and instructions will be emailed to you.
Information for Students
- Purchase the software from the Microsoft online store: http://luthersem.onthehub.com. Your current Luther Seminary user name and password are required. You will be able to choose which version and which language you would like to purchase.
- Download the software for free. By downloading the software, you will be agreeing to Microsoft's terms and conditions.
- If you have previously purchased this software from Luther Seminary, you may not purchase the same software again.
- If you graduate from Luther Seminary, you will be able to keep the software. Information from the online store will be sent to you directly when that time comes.
- If you withdraw from Luther Seminary, you are responsible for removing the software from the computer you installed it on.