Expand your education via consortium registration
Luther Seminary is a part of the Minnesota Consortium of Theological Schools in the Twin Cities which also includes:
- Bethel Seminary
- St. John’s School of Theology and Seminary
- St. Paul School of Divinity
- United Theological Seminary
Under the policies and procedures of each particular school, a student enrolled in any member school may cross register into courses offered by the other schools. Go to www.mncts.net for more information on each school.
Registration is subject to whatever restrictions are indicated; add/drop policy, grading systems, incompletes, prerequisites, size limits, or agreements between the schools. Be aware of the individual consortium school’s academic calendar. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of the individual consortium schools’ varying academic calendars, grading systems, incomplete policies, and withdrawal policies.
Online courses are not a part of the consortium agreement. Independent studies are likewise not a part of the consortium agreement.
Unless special approval from the Luther Seminary division has been given PRIOR to registration to count the courses as core required courses, courses taken through the consortium will count as elective courses. Non-Lutheran polity options are the exception.
Registration and tuition
Registration and tuition are handled through Luther Seminary. To initiate the registration process:
- Contact the Luther Seminary Registrar’s Office to view consortium schools’ offerings.
- Go to the Minnesota Consortium of Theological Schoolswebsite, click on Universal Registration Form; print form and send it to the appropriate consortium registrar.
- The consortium registrar will send a transcript to report the grade at the end of the term and the course and grade will appear on the Luther Seminary record.
If you are currently enrolled in a degree program at another seminary, this form allows ATS (Association of Theological Schools) students to request admission to enroll in a particular course at Luther Seminary.
Please fill out the following form completely and accurately.
After you complete the form, your institution’s dean or registrar must send a note verifying your enrollment, program, and standing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Admissions, Luther Seminary, 2481 Como Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108