Minnesota's Twin Cities make a wonderful community in which to live, work, learn, and play. Luther Seminary is uniquely situated in the heart of it all!
What are the "twin cities?"
Did you know...
- the term "Twin Cities" is a nickname given to Minneapolis and St. Paul?
- St. Paul is the state capitol, but Minneapolis is larger?
- the downtowns of these cities are a mere 9 miles apart and share the same airport?
- the Twin Cities is one of the largest metro areas in the country?
Twin cities facts
Minneapolis and St. Paul boast high rankings in multiple areas on a national level.
- #1 city for cleanliness
- #1 most bike-friendly city
- #1quality of life and safety
- #1 fittest city
- #4 city for theater opportunities
- #9 techiest city
- In the Top Ten of "underrated cities"
what is there to do?
The Twins Cities offers an impressive wide-ranging array of cultural and recreational opportunities. Explore the categories below to learn more!
In addition, find more information about local resources on Luther's community resources page.
The Twin Cities provides visitors and residents with easy and affordable access to public transportation.
- Metro Transit...includes information on public buses and the light rail
Need a map?
Not sure where things are located? Try these links to various Twin Cities' map resources.