CPL: Spring Program Reminders
CPL Students: As a friendly reminder, there are no typical syllabi or class meeting times for this course. Your work will be done off-campus. However, we do have expectations and anticipated outcomes for this course.
Here are your first deadlines and deliverables:
- January 14, 2015: New Mentor Christian Public Leader Application Forms are due for all new mentors. If you are a student coordinating a special one-on-one placement for Spring 2015, your mentor should complete a Mentor CPL Application Form by that date. If you are a student continuing a previous placement from last semester, your mentor does not need to submit the form again.
- January 16: Available Mentor CPL Application Forms will be updated on our Site List. Students seeking new placements should visit the Site List to select locations to call and visit. If you are a student coordinating a special one-on-one placement for Spring 2014, your site will not be on this list. If you are a student continuing a previous placement from last semester, your site will not be on this list.
- February 2: Student Preferences Forms are due for every student.
- February 4: Student placements are published via email for every student.
- February 13: Learning Agreements are due.
You can find all of this information, as well as the elective reading list and other materials, on your FE 0525 coursepage.