Internship: Cluster Schedule
Twice per year in the fall and spring, all Internship supervisors and pastoral interns around the country are hosted by the nearest ELCA seminary for something called the "cluster meeting." At the cluster meeting, supervisors and pastoral interns enjoy a chance to meet, talk, ask questions, provide feedback, and learn from other partners in the Internship experience. These are valuable sessions and they contribute greatly to the Internship in both semesters. (They are also a fun way to get to know Internship teams at the other seminaries!)
Here are the dates for the Spring cluster meetings organized by Luther Seminary:
- Southeastern Minnesota: April 9 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, Chatfield, MN.
- West Metro: April 16 at Shepherd of the Hills, Edina, MN
- East Metro: April 23 at Como Park Lutheran Church, St. Paul, MN
- Northern: April 28 at St. John's, Fargo, ND
- Southwestern Minnesota-South Dakota: April 30 at St. John American Lutheran Church, Sioux Falls, SD
All are hosted from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for that day.
EDIT, 3/26/2015: Oregon and Washington clusters have now been added.
- Oregon: April 7 - 8, Menucha Retreat and Conference Center, Bend, OR
- Washington: April 21 - 22: Rainbow Lodge Retreat Center, North Bend, WA
These are two-day retreats. Contact Julie Josund (email@example.com) for details.
(Haven't heard about your Spring cluster schedule? Your nearest ELCA Seminary will be in touch with details.)