CHRISTIAN PUBLIC LEADER LEARNING AGREEMENT AND REFLECTIVE ASSESSMENT
Learning AGreement - MA Professional Degree Programs (FE0521-0524)
The following learning agreements are for all students in the MA Professional Degree programs:
- Children Youth and Family Learning Agreement - Click here!
- Congregation and Community Care Learning Agreement - Click here!
- Congregational Mission and Leadership Learning Agreement - Click here!
reflective assessment and evaluation - MA professional degree (FE0521-0524)
At the end of each semester, an assessment and evaluation form is to be filled out as a joint process. The supervisor and student fill out the form independently, and meet to verbally process their reflections regarding student learning in context. Click here for the form for all MA Professional degree students (as well as MDiv CYF).
- Friday, December 12, 2014: Fall Student/Mentor Reflective Assessment and Evaluation Form
- Friday, May 8, 2015: Spring Student/Mentor Reflective Assessment and Evaluation Form
Reflective Assessments may be downloaded in the link above or on the FE0521-0525 course pages. When they are complete, they may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARNING AGREEMENT - mdiv (FE 0525)
Once you have been placed with your Christian Public Leader site, you and your mentor must complete a Learning Agreement worksheet within the first two weeks of your placement. Learning Agreements are due:
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 for Fall 2014
- Friday, February 13, 2015 for students beginning in the Spring
Learning Agreements may be downloaded here (Word and PDF) and from the FE 0525 coursepage. When they are complete, they may be emailed, mailed, or faxed to the Contextual Learning office.
ReflectiVE ASSESSMENT - mdiv (FE 0525)
At the end of every semester, two sets of Reflective Assessments are due: one from the seminarian and one from the mentor. Seminarians, you are solely responsible for coordinating both your and your mentors' evaluations. Do not delay; the purpose of the evaluations is to receive timely, written feedback and have the opportunity for intentional conversations about the experience.
Reflection Questions are due as follows:
- Friday, December 12, 2014: Fall Student and Mentor Reflective Assessments
- Friday, May 8, 2015: Spring Student and Mentor Pastor Reflective Assessments
Reflective Assessments may be downloaded here (Word and PDF) or on the FE 0525 coursepage. When they are complete, they may be submitted via an online form or emailed, mailed, or faxed to the Contextual Learning office.
LOOKING FOR TEACHING CONGREGATIONS?
View the Teaching Congregations Learning Agreement and Reflection Questions here.