Campus Watch provides and improves the security of Luther Seminary. Luther Seminary has openings for two Campus Watch Student Staff.
- To lock buildings in accordance with Seminary procedures and policies
- To perform rounds of the campus
- To perform escorts for faculty, staff, students, and guests
- To carry a set of master keys and answer the Campus Watch Phone
- To approach and respond to unpredictable and/or confrontational situations
- To call 911
- Student at Luther Seminary
- Must have a clear background check on file with the Seminary previous to hiring.
- Some experience in dealing with unpredictable and/or confrontational situations.
- Able to work in tandem with other personnel
- Extremely Responsible
- Valid Drivers License
Log on to your MyLutherNet, under Helpful Links select "Services," then "Employment-Student Jobs." The Student Employment Opportunities web page will open. On the upper right side of that page click on the blue button "Submit Application." Complete the application, check the "accept" box and then click on "submit;" your application will automatically be sent to the Ellen Elhard (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions about the position, please direct them to Ellen.