The purpose of this position is to be a visible presence on the Luther Seminary Campus by providing hospitality and promoting and improving safety and security for the Luther community. There are 4 Campus Services Student Staff positions open on the Facilities Team.
- Have full knowledge of all public security policies and processes and be ready to
assist with all campus emergencies.
- Be responsive to requests made by community members and guests.
- Maintain a calm and pleasant demeanor while on-duty
- Enrolled student at Luther Seminary
- Relate to and listen to people
- Be familiar with Luther Seminary’s physical campus, campus polices and general knowledge of campus activities
- Computer literate
- Detail oriented
- Valid U.S. Drivers License
Log on to your MyLutherNet, under Helpful Links select "Services," then "Employment-Student Jobs." The Student Employment Opportunities web page will open. On the upper right side of that page click on the blue button "Submit Application." Complete the application, check the "accept" box and then click on "submit;" your application will automatically be sent to the Ellen Elhard (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions about the position, please direct them to Ellen.