You qualify for membership if you have included Luther Seminary or the Luther Seminary Foundation in your estate plans. There are many qualifying gift options*:
- Revocable (Living) Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Remainder Interest in a Personal Residence or Farm
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Qualified Retirement Plan Benefits
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Certificates of Deposit
- Bank Accounts
- Stock Accounts
- Gifts benefiting Luther Seminary made through other charities or foundations
*Some gift options have minimums. Others do not. Qualifying gifts generally are not contingent.
To learn more about including Luther Seminary or the Luther Seminary Foundation in your estate plans at legacy.luthersem.edu or contact Susan Dunlop, Director of Gift Planning, at email@example.com.