Give to the Max on nov. 13!
On Thursday, Nov. 13, help Luther Seminary and thousands of other Minnesota nonprofits raise millions of dollars in 24 hours by participating in Give to the Max Day!
Last year more than 150 Luther Seminary supporters raised more than $20,000 during the 24-hour online event.
GIVE AT GIVEMN.ORG
What should you know about Give to the Max Day?
You can support Luther Seminary from anywhere in the world beginning at Midnight (CST) on Nov. 12 through 11:59 p.m. (CST) on Nov. 13 on our GiveMN.org page. The more times you, your friends and your family give, the greater the odds of making your gift to Luther Seminary go further!
- Through the Max Match, your gift to the Sustaining Fund will be doubled!
- $2,000 will be added randomly to one gift every hour.
- $20,000 out of all gifts received will be randomly given at 11:59 p.m. CST on Nov. 13.
What will your Sustaining Fund gift support?
Giving to the Sustaining Fund means your gift will be used where it has the greatest impact on the quality of seminary education our future church leaders are receiving. Some of the areas supported by the Sustaining Fund are:
- Biblical preaching: Energizing preachers to look at biblical texts with fresh eyes and listen anew to the story
- Distributed learning: Offering the path to ordained ministry to all who feel called
- Youth and family ministry: Nurturing and strengthening the faith of young people and families
Get the Latest Updates on Facebook and Twitter!
Want to know more about Give to the Max Day and show your support for Luther Seminary? Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Not only will you find out how your gift impacts future church leaders, but you'll receive updates throughout the day on Nov. 13.