During this session Laurel Forsgren will explore the basics of Google Hangouts. Bring your device and learn how to:
- Schedule a Google Hangout on your calendar and send the link to others
- Begin an impromptu Google Hangout session and invite others
- Use other Google Hangout features (screen share, drawing)
- General Q & A for using/troubleshooting Hangouts
Please RSVP to Jennie
if you'd like pizza.
We have begun a 60-day trial to the digital Loeb Classical Library, "an interconnected, fully searchable, virtual library of Greek and Latin literature.
You'll find epic and lyric poetry; tragedy and comedy; history, travel, philosophy, and oratory; the great medical writers and mathematicians; ...Church Fathers....More than 520 volumes of Latin, Greek, and English texts are available in a modern and elegant interface, allowing readers to browse, search, bookmark, annotate, and share content with ease."
Key features include:
- Single- and dual-language reading modes
- Sophisticated Bookmarking and Annotation features
- Tools for sharing Bookmarks and Annotations
- Greek keyboard
- User account and "My Loeb" content saved in perpetuity
- Intuitive Search and Browse
- Inclusion of every Loeb volume in print
- Regular uploading of new and revised volumes
When you have a question and would like to reach someone in the library sooner, rather than later, another option is initiating a chat with one of the library staff.
Look for the live "Ask Us" button also when browsing in one of our Research Guides