Microsoft Office and Windows Software for Students
Luther Seminary's Office of Technology offers Microsoft Office and Windows software to current students, faculty, and staff.
Information for Faculty and Staff
Please contact the Help Desk (email@example.com, 651-641-3462) and instructions will be emailed to you.
Information for Students
- Purchase the software from the Microsoft online store: http://luthersem.onthehub.com. Your current Luther Seminary user name and password are required. You will be able to choose which version and which language you would like to purchase.
- Download the software for free. By downloading the software, you will be agreeing to Microsoft's terms and conditions.
- If you have previously purchased this software from Luther Seminary, you may not purchase the same software again.
- If you graduate from Luther Seminary, you will be able to keep the software. Information from the online store will be sent to you directly when that time comes.
- If you withdraw from Luther Seminary, you are responsible for removing the software from the computer you installed it on.