Faith+Lead – Connect with other faith leaders through events and online resources.
God Pause – Receive daily devotions by email every morning.
Working Preacher – Get inspiration, interpretation, and imagination to fuel your preaching.
Enter the Bible – Grow your faith and add depth to your study.
Access to I.T. resources upon graduation
- Luther Seminary Account: Alumni can keep their Luther Seminary account after graduation (G-Suite, access to MyLutherNet, Moodle).
- Zoom: Your Zoom account will revert to “basic “after graduation (either in July or December of the year you graduate).
- Moodle: We currently do not archive Moodle materials – they will remain open/available. However, if courses were going to be archived, we would send an announcement to alumni via Inside Luther.
- Some course resources accessed via Moodle – such as e-reserves – should not be accessed after the course ends (for copyright reasons). These articles usually archive a few weeks after a course ends. Some (not all) faculty owned/produced videos may also be “taken down” or deactivated by the faculty member -as they control those resources on their course site.
- Library borrowing privileges: Please see https://luthersem.libguides.com/borrowingbooks for information.
Alumni Email Account
As an alum of Luther Seminary, you can receive a free @luthersem.edu email account. If you have an @luthersem.edu address, you already have a lifetime account and there is no need to request another.Access your email account Request an email account
Thanks to a generous donor, Luther Seminary is proud to provide alumni access to the ATLASerials database at no cost to you, and is one of the free benefits of your Luther Seminary alumni email account.
ATLASerials provides full text for more than 1.8 million electronic records from more than 300 journals selected by leading religion scholars in the United States. This database is produced by the American Theological Library Association.Go to ATLASerials
Contact the Office of Technology Help Desk at email@example.com for technical assistance
- YouTube – Many lectures and chapel services are streamed and available for view on Luther Seminary’s YouTube channel.
- Newsletters – Sign up for emails to get connected with Luther Seminary resources, offers, and events.
- Refer a seminarian – Do you know someone with gifts for ministry? A relative, neighbor, fellow church member, friend, student? Tell us about them using this easy online form! Our admissions team will contact them with information about Luther Seminary.
- Request a Transcript – Luther Seminary alumni can download and submit a form to request transcripts from the Office of the Registrar.
- Word and World – Word & World is a quarterly scholarly journal of theology, published by the faculty of Luther Seminary, geared to those who are engaged in Christian ministry, both clergy and laypersons.