I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say
Luther Seminary invites you to use the 2019 Lenten devotional, "I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say" for personal or congregational use throughout the Lenten season.
Download regular print
DOWNLOAD LARGE PRINT
This year's contributing authors from Luther Seminary are:
- Bethany Ringdal ’19, M.Div. student
- Matthew L. Skinner, Professor of New Testament
- Katie Langston ’21, M.Div. student; Associate Director of Internal Communications
- Madison Johnston, Strategic Enrollment Coordinator; Children, Youth, and Family Program
- Heidi Hyland Mann, God Pause Coordinator
- Emily McQuillan ’19, M.Div. student; Intern, Advent Lutheran Church, Olathe, Kansas
- Justin Lind-Ayres ’03, Pastor, Luther Seminary; Campus Ministry Associate, Augsburg University
The theological editor is James L. Boyce '71, Professor Emeritus of New Testament and Greek.
During the season of Lent, the daily God Pause devotion will be taken from "I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say." If you are already a God Pause subscriber, you will continue to receive the daily devotions in your email inbox March 6 - April 21, 2019.
If you’re not a God Pause subscriber, you can sign up here and select "God Pause Daily Devotions" to receive "Through the Night of Doubt and Sorrow" in your email inbox. Once Lent ends, you’ll continue to receive daily God Pause devotions written by Luther Seminary alumni.