Through the Night of Doubt and Sorrow
Luther Seminary invites you to use the 2018 Lenten devotional, "Through the Night of Doubt and Sorrow" for personal or congregational use throughout the Lenten season.
Download regular print
DOWNLOAD LARGE PRINT
This year's contributing authors from Luther Seminary are:
- Dave Scherer, ’15, Christian Public Leader Coordinator and Multicultural Engagement Specialist
- Kathryn Schifferdecker, Associate Professor of Old Testament; Bible Division Chair
- Algie Lewis ’18, M.A. in Leadership and Innovation for Ministry student
- James L. Boyce ’72, Professor Emeritus of New Testament and Greek
- Catherine Malotky ’86, Grant and Project Manager for the Center for Stewardship Leaders
- Mark Granquist, Associate Professor of Church History
During the season of Lent, the daily God Pause devotion will be taken from "Through the Night of Doubt and Sorrow." If you are already a God Pause subscriber, you will continue to receive the daily devotions in your email inbox Feb. 14 - Apr. 1, 2018.
If you’re not a God Pause subscriber, you can sign up here and select "God Pause Daily Devotions" to receive "Through the Night of Doubt and Sorrow" in your email inbox. Once Lent ends, you’ll continue to receive daily God Pause devotions written by Luther Seminary alumni.