GiVe the GIft of Your TIMe and Talent
Volunteers help Luther Seminary in ways we could never afford or measure! They bring wisdom, energy and expertise to many aspects of seminary life.
Because of their cheerfulness and dedication, we refer to them as Luther Seminary's Good Neighbors!
Volunteers are involved in many ways including:
- Share Luther Seminary resources with congregations
- Work on fundraisers to support student scholarships
- Interview donors
- Provide feedback for new projects
- Work one-on-one with students about stewardship and personal finance topics
- Help with mailings, assemble packets for meetings and similar on-campus projects
These are only a few ways to get involved!
Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteering at Luther Seminary offers many benefits. These include:
- Know that you are making a difference in the church
- The opportunity to meet new friends who also care about the future of the church
- Be among the first to learn about new Luther Seminary resources and initiatives
- Receive an invitation to the annual Good Neighbors Luncheon
Meet Our Volunteers
Are you interested in becoming a Luther Seminary volunteer? There are many opportunities to serve!
Contact Mary Steeber, coordinator of volunteer programs at (651) 641-3596 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.