Stub Hall is a dormitory style building with guest rooms available on campus for persons attending events at Luther Seminary. Each room includes:
- Linens, pillows and towels
- a box fan
- toilet and shower in the same hallway (for most rooms).
Before you request a reservation, review the short-term housing reservation policy and please note:
- Campus short-term housing is unavailable after April 30, 2020.
- Rooms are not air conditioned.
- Stub Hall does not have an elevator. Some rooms are on the second and third floor.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check-in is from 5-8 p.m.
- Checkout is at 10 a.m.
- You can make a reservation up to 90 days before your stay.
- Minimum 72-hour notice required for all reservations.
|Prices Effective July 1, 2018||Nightly (per person)|
|Single with private bath||$75|
|Double/Triple with shared bath||$75 per bed|
|Singles||$50 per bed|
|Doubles||$50 per bed|
|Triples/Quads||$50 per bed|
Payment is due upon booking. MasterCard or Visa are accepted.
For additional Information and special requests, please contact Short-term Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email and phone messages are checked daily Monday through Friday. Reservations requested on the weekends or on a holiday will be checked and processed the next business day.
On-campus housing for lifelong learning events is very limited. Please consider these local hotels near Luther Seminary.