Transcript requests are now only being taken through an online process.
- Electronic transcripts are now available.
- Official and unofficial transcripts are requested through the same process and have the same fees.
- Transcripts may only be requested by the student.
- Transcripts will not be released if you have an outstanding balance.
Current student with an active MyLutherNet account can request a transcript here.
Alumni will need to create an account here to request a transcript.
Electronic Transcript: $10
Print (paper): $15 + mailing cost
- $2.50 USPS Domestic
- $5.00 USPS International
- $25.00 Expedite Domestic
- $47.50 Expedite International
Manage your course details
Registration for each semester begins a couple months before the actual semester. Students register based on their class status or year in their degree program. It’s important to point out that the Registrar’s Office works with each student to ensure that they finish their degree on time.
- Early registration for fall semester occurs during the summer, with information available in May.
- Early registration for January term occurs in late October.
- Early registration for spring semester occurs in early December.
- Registration for summer term is typically in April.
Recommended term course load is 4.5 courses. Maximum load is 5.0 courses for fall and spring semesters. Maximum load for summer term is 3.0 courses; however, be advised that this is a very heavy course load. Maximum load for January term is 2.0 courses.
KAIROS continuing education courses are available for students to take as a half (0.5) course for elective credit. Check out the KAIROS course catalog.
Students, senior citizens and seminary spouses may audit courses. For more information on auditing classes, please consult the academic catalog or contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com. All audits are subject to the same registration deadlines for adding/dropping as courses that are offered for credit.
Registration details for current students
For more details on registration time periods, letter grades, independent study and more, please visit the Office of the Registrar’s Frequently Asked Questions page on MyLutherNet.