Most forms located below are also available in the stand outside the Registrar’s Office, Bockman Hall 112 and 113. All registration-related forms are available on MyLutherNet on the Registration tab.
Please do NOT email forms back to the Registrar’s Office but rather, mail them or drop them off at the Registrar’s Office at Bockman Hall 112 and 113.
Office times may vary as we live into our new space. Email email@example.com in advance if you need a specific face to face meeting time.
- Add/Drop Registration slips – Forms for adds/drops that need to be done manually by Registrar’s Office staff can be found on MyLutherNet under Registration/Forms
- Audit Classes – Forms to audit a class for current M.A. and M.Div. students may be found on MyLutherNet under Registration/Forms. Instructor permission (signature) is required.
- Blank Student Schedule
- Consortium Course Request
- Transcript Release Authorization (Word) – To be used by only former students who are applying to the Post Graduate degree programs at Luther Seminary
- Leave of Absence Form
- Withdrawal from Seminary Form