All registration-related forms are available on MyLutherNet on the Registration tab.
Please email forms to the Registrar for greatest access during remote office hours and assistance in a timely manner.
Office times may vary as we live into our new space. Email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if you need a specific face to face meeting time.
- Add/Drop Registration slips – Forms for adds/drops that need to be done manually by Registrar’s Office staff can be found on MyLutherNet under Registration/Forms
- Audit Classes – Forms to audit a class for current M.A. and M.Div. students may be found on MyLutherNet under Registration/Forms. Instructor permission (signature) is required.
- Blank Student Schedule
- Consortium Course Request
- Transcript Release Authorization (Word) – To be used by only former students who are applying to the Post Graduate degree programs at Luther Seminary
- Leave of Absence Form
- Withdrawal from Seminary Form