The materials used and displayed on this Web site, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Luther Seminary or its affiliates and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Luther Seminary.
Luther Seminary does not knowingly publish copyrighted materials without permission. If you believe that any materials published on this web site have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and if you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed, please provide our Copyright Agent with a signed statement containing the following information:
- a description of the infringing material
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you believe have been infringed
- the name of the owner of the copyright
- your name
- your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
2481 Como Ave.
St. Paul, Minn. 55108
Follow this link to manage your email subscriptions.