Each year, a diverse group of students apply for an internship. This diversity impacts the site placement process. Please know that submission of an application and participation in the interview process does not guarantee an intern will be placed at your site.
Please review the attached documents:
- the attached Internship Handbook which includes
- the Financial Matters-Site responsibility for the internship site (see Handbook Table of Contents for exact page) as well as
- the Expectations for Internship sites (attached below)
Before starting the application as a prospective internship site, please review the following documents:
- Internship Handbook which includes:
- Financial Matters-Site responsibility for the internship site (see Handbook Table of Contents for exact page)
- Expectations for Internship sites
- Internship Checklist
To be considered for an internship site, the supervisor must complete a congregation/site application.
If you would like to complete an application, please email the Contextual Learning office.
Applications are due Jan. 31.
If you have any questions or concerns about the internship process, please do not hesitate to contact the Contextual Learning office at email@example.com